We invite you to join the network to connect to others working on design, implementation and evaluation of global systems transformation efforts. As a member, you will have access to:
- Regular email updates
- Participation in webinars
- Profiles of other members
- Discussion forums on relevant themes
- In-Depth case studies and resources on Blue Marble Evaluation
Members are also invited to:
- Submit blog posts
- Propose topics for an present/host webinars or e-courses
- Contribute resources for inclusion on website
- Support website pilot and further development
- Develop case studies for inclusion on website
- Participate in or lead a Blue Marble Working Group*
In the future, we also hope to curate a community of practice that will offer more in-depth professional development through facilitated discussions and e-courses.
*The Blue Marble Working group is currently an ad hoc group of individuals who serve as thought partners and collaborators on the development of the Blue Marble Principles and network. As the network grows, there may be further opportunities for members to take a leadership or advisory role.
This forum is dedicated to members wishing to engage more deeply with Michael Quinn Patton's book, <a href="https://www.guilford.com/books/Blue-Marble-Evaluation/Michael-Quinn-Pat…; target="_blank">Blue Marble Evaluation: Premises and Principles</a>. Each chapter will have its own thread and we will be answering questions and inviting reflection over the course of the year. There will also be opportunities to ask questions directly to Michael via live webinar discussions each month. The book club is only available to members of the Blue Marble Evaluation network. Join the network to join the conversation!