Do Blue Marble Evaluators working at the global level require a unique set of competencies that go beyond the existing competency frameworks? Here are some of the frameworks for evaluator competence:
- Aotearoa Evaluation Association: https://www.anzea.org.nz/evaluation-standards/
- American Evaluation Association: https://www.eval.org/page/competencies
- Canadaian Evaluation Association: https://evaluationcanada.ca/competencies-canadian-evaluators
- International Board of Standards for Training, Performance and Instruction: http://ibstpi.org/evaluator-competencies/
- United Nations Evaluation Group: http://www.uneval.org/document/download/2507
What, if anything, is missing when you put evaluation in a global context?