Global, anthropogenic problems are so severe, threatening the future sustainability of the planet and humanity, that major and rapid systems transformations are needed.
- Base transformational interventions on a research-informed theory of transformation knitting together relevant theories of change.
- Ensure that what is called transformation IS transformational.
- Catalyze, connect, track, map, and evaluate networks and initiatives worldwide to generate critical mass tipping points toward global transformation.
- Apply systems thinking and complexity theory to transformational engagements.
- Transform evaluation to evaluate transformation.